Sunday, November 23, 2008

Six months

Our baby girl is six months old today. The time has just seemed to fly by...I can't believe we have known who she is for almost three months now. We can only hope that the coming weeks will just fly by. Like most everyone else, the holiday season is so packed full of activity that the days just seem to slip through my fingers. Our court date is only 25 days away....I know it will be here before I know it. In the mean time, we are praying for our little one and dreaming of the days when we can hold her. Love you baby B.

4 comments:

Our journey said...

Hi. Your mil passed along your blog to me. She and my mom know each other. We are also adopting a little girl from Ethiopia, although AGCI is our agency. Our little one just turned 5mo old. We are also pretty much in the same spot in the process. Our court date is scheduled for December 10th.

I thought I recognized your blog and realized it is because I bought one of your mom's Africa necklaces when she first started making them. We really live in a much smaller world than it seems sometimes!

I will be praying for you guys and a successful court date. I hope you have your baby girl just after the new year.

Amy

Amanda Purvis said...

I can't believe only 25 more days till court! I am praying it goes so quick too! Although we don't usually wish the holiday season away, this year I am wishing it for you, that it is January before you know it!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! This process takes a long time, but I know all is worth it! We,too, are awaiting our grandson in Ethiopia. They just got their referral Nov.14th--no court date yet, so I guess it will be a while. God's peace,Nana

Mommato4miracles said...

Eagerly waiting and praying for your family to be all together.